Tuesday, December 28, 2010

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

SOOOOOOOOO everyone has to know that I am sooooooooooooo excited because OMG.. I HAVE MY OWN FREAKIN BLOG!! like, im still reading other natural hair blogs and following other bloggers but omg u guys can follow me now!!! AHHHHHHHH!! thats so effin cool...


oh yea thats right i have to tell u guys about me and junk..

my name is brittany, and i am 21 years old, and i am currently 8 months natural...no relaxers, no chemicals, no weaves, no texturizers...just kinky, coily, curly ME !!! I decided to make this decision on April 26, 2010, and that part is in my profile section... nevertheless, I have been wanting to go natural since 2006.  But I was dating someone at the time who told me that if i cut my hair off that they would not hesitate to end the relationshp.......yea...i know.....super shallow right???  So i just kind of erased it out of my mind and kept doing the same things to my hair...things that i knew other people would like and approve...and therein lied my problem...

So this year I had a lot going on with my hair...





I found this new stylist named kim who was mad cool, and things were going great with my hair...It was healthy (so i thought) and I was receiving soooooo many compliments on how shiny and pretty and bouncy it was....So one day i told kim that i wanted to dye my hair blonde...So shes like yea that will be cute blah blah blah, and we proceeded to dye my hair...it was blonde on the top and chocolate on the bottom...omg and what a beauty it was....MORE PRAISES from the people...


yep... and so this was the calm before the storm people...time went on and everything was groovy until i sed.. "kim i think i want to go brighter..."

dont have ne pics of that because... IT WAS A TOTAL DISASTER!! my hair was falling out like the leaves on the trees in the fall...i mean it was so surreal... my hair became limp and lifeless and started to get thinner and thinner...I didnt know what to do after that..i was so devastated... and then i ran into a friend of mines who had been natural a little over two years and her hair was like....
 ....lol

yea...it was freaking GORGEOUS... we talked and caught up.. and i told her about my hair and all that and to make a long story short, she inspired me, along with other naturals along the way i ran into.... to cut it all off, no matter what any one else thought...so i woke up the next day, and i called her and i sed... "can you cut my hair.." and she sed ... "gladly!" lol and here is a product of that...

 

but then i realized that the blonde needed to go lol...



well most of it neway...

so from that moment i have not looked back... i have been a die hard naturalista ever since....

and there u have my hair story....well...the beginning of it neway :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on going natural and starting a blog about your journey. Years from now you will look back and be completely happy with your decision!!
    Kay

    www.lovenwright.blogspot.com
    Hair .|. Finance .|. Womanhood

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D thanku very much for the support and i will be checking out ur blog as well and showing u the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your post on Natural Chica. You should feel very proud of yourself for finally sticking up for yourself and your hair. What a cute story. BTW I thought you were killing the blond fro. I too am a Blogger and Vlogger. Maybe getting a facebook fan page could get you more followers.

    http://www.4usnaturals.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanku so much for the advice, i will look into that :) and really?? u liked the blonde?? lol i thought i looked crazy girl lol but thanku!!

    ReplyDelete